Would you like to be featured on my blog?

Furiends, I’ve decided this year, the best way to celebrate Caturdays is to communicate with other cats and cruisers. I’m looking for felines or sailors that would be happy to be interviewed on my blog and hopefully we will all make new furiends and learn new things!

The interview won’t be too long and all I’ll need from you is purrmission to use a photograph or two, to show you off at your best.

Peace on Caturday

It will be very relaxed and hopefully fun! Would any of you like to participate? You can reply to this post or send me an email.

Comments

1. Karen Kier says:

We would love to participate — (plus, I think LeeLee has a crush on you – Amanda). LeeLee and Amanda Kier

2. OK Bailey, since you didn’t take seriously my request for a shared round trip of the Sicily Island… I’ll ask Ismaela, Avorio, Nabucodonosor, Artù and Cocoa if they are interested… actually the two sailors are my kids (the only cat loving water is Cocoa)… Have a geat evening :-)claudine

3. You will have lots of fun and get to know your friends, we will love to watch this evolve. Montyx

4. fandancer2013 says:

I love reading about your adventures, Bailey! I live on a boat in Greece with my humans, but I’m currently on dry land while the boat is in the boatyard, so I’m looking for things to keep me amused. I’m called Artemis and I have a Facebook page called KetchKitten.

5. We would LOVE to be part of your blog, Bailey! Send us any questions you may have! Love, Boris and Mango!

6. Great idea, Bailey! I hope Delphi will be your first furiend, even though she’s not a kitty! Pat

7. That sounds like a pawsome idea! We’d love to hear about other sailing pets and their humans.

8. Purrseidon, who adores anything to do with water would be willing to be one of your Caturday guests…. I just worry that she’ll want to trade her boogie board in for a boat.
    Jeanne

9. The Three Cateers says:

that sounds like fun! And a good way to get to know each other and make lots of new furrrriends. Count me in 🐱

10. I would love to read about more boat cats!

11. Is it just for boat kitties? If not, I would love to! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

12. Sounds like lots of fun!! I’m not a boat cat and don’t get outside much, but if you want to interview me, I would be happy to do it!! Love Toby

13. Sam Wise and I look forward to “meeting” more of your furreindly cat contacts

14. mitzithedog says:

Are you only interested in cats? What about a canine fan? I am an interesting dog. I have done commercials, I do therapy work and I am a story teller of our children’s books. ( My human doesn’t like me to brag)

15. Ella and Lily would love to be part of the blog, too, although they can be harder to photograph than you are. I

16. Ooooooooooooooo!
    What a novel idea 🙂
    We like it.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

17. This sounds like fun, Bailey!

18. Sailors here from New Zealand! Happy to be part of your blog Bailey. 😉

19. Phoebe here from 15andmeowing- I am always looking for attention, I would love to be on your blog.

20. We would love to participate!! Looks like you are going to be very busy with interviews from all of the feedback you have received so far. My name is Pema (named after a Tibetan guide my humans had in Tibet) and my sister is Ming (named after a Chinese guide my humans had in China) and we are siblings, seal point Siamese (like you!) and are living on board a 48 foot Kadey Krogen Trawler, currently in Stuart, FL USA – cruising to place to be determined. This year to the Keys in Florida and then up the east coast of the US to the Chesapeake Bay and New England (our humans will be eating REAL lobsters!). Then back to Florida for the winter and then on to the Bahamas and the Caribbean. We are looking forward to all of the adventures to come! By the way, my sister Ming currently has a pretty blue cast on her leg because I accidentally (well maybe not) pushed her off the desk and she landed wrong and broke her foot. Oops. Can’t wait to talk to you!! We have so enjoyed reading your daily posts. You can reach us at our mom’s email address, Nanasnextdance@gmail.com . Our boat name is Next Dance, and my humans say “that it is not the last dance, they are still dancing!!”. We love cruising on our boat.

Sincerely,

Pema & Ming

21. Sailors on Take It Easy and shipcat Bengie from Australia would love to take part Bailey!

22. This is exciting can’t wait to see who you interview,xx Speedy

We would love to take part to your interviews ! Purrs

24. Meowee Bailey, I would be honoured to have you interview me. I will be busy coming up with just the right photos of me to share. Looking forward to all the interviews! =^,,^=

25. @ashleighsmeow says:

Hi Bailey, I am Sasha, a white princess indoor cat from Sydney. I sometimes blog on my mumma’s blog for Tails on Tuesday. I would love to be intermewed by you, and perhaps you would love to come over and be on My Meow for Tails on Tuesday one week? That would be purrfect. Sasha (and human, Ashleigh)

26. Mee wood luv to bee featured here Bailey….when you have thee time…mee wood be honored…..
    Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

Trackbacks

1. […] I’ve had an amazing response for my Caturday Connections feature. Thank you all. Just to clarify you don’t have to be a sailing cat to pawticipate. In fact […]