Human hospital visit

Today I packed my human off on the bus to a town about an hour away to go and see a specialist for her ear. She’s been in pain for over two weeks and after drops and antibiotics didn’t work, I thought she needed to get it checked.

She’s back onboard now. After they irrigated it she was happy that the ear was finally unblocked but after just one of the drops the doctor prescribed it’s blocked again, so she’s a little annoyed but happy that the ringing has stopped.

I’m doing my best to cheer her up and make her feel better.

In the cockpit

Comments

1. Diane sargent says:

Lick on her ear…that always helps. Several times a day. She will fell better soon.

Liked by 2 people

2. Bailey, please tell your human I hope she gets better soon.

Liked by 2 people

3. Ahh Bailey, what a good nurse you are. Keep a close eye on your mom and if her ear doesn’t improve, send her back to the human vet.
    Purrs my friend,
    Pete

Liked by 2 people

4. So sorry your mom has this problem, you are taking good care of her¡ Maybe she needs to see a specialist perhaps back in UK! Montyx

Liked by 2 people

5. Blocked ears are annoying. I hope your mom is feeling better soon. You are the best medicine she can have right now.

Liked by 2 people

6. Glad mum is better! I had that happen too, its very unpleasant.

Liked by 2 people

7. cindy long says:

Ur mum needs lots of hugs and kisses from you xx

Liked by 2 people

8. Aw Bailey, please wish your mum a speedy “get well” from us! She is lucky to have you as a duty nurse!! pat

9. hope your Mum feels better soon. I know you’ll do your best to cheer her up

10. I hope your human’s ear is better soon! That’s too bad it is already blocked again. 😦

11. Get well soon human – we know how painful ear infections can be 😦

Liked by 2 people

12. Wishing your human all the best! Mr. Bowie knows what this is all about, having ear problems. Take good care of her, my dear Bailey…

13. Your mum needs you to give her kisses and sleep extra close to her at night. It’ll cure her real fast. 🙂

In the meantime, to your mum, get well soon!

Sent via secured network.

Liked by 2 people

• Pauline Williams says:

I’m so sorry that your mum isn’t feeling well. Give your mum lots of snuggles and head butts, But most of all sleep really close and purr lots. I’m sure that will help her to feel better.
      I pray that your mum feels better real soon.

14. Oh! I hope she will feel better soon. 🙂

15. Ear licks. Mandatory. Dr. Noodle’s orders!

16. Aw, poor mom.
    We purr the new meds start working soon and she feels better ASAP!
    WE bet having you near is good medicine 🙂
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

17. Did your mum do a lot of snorkelling/scuba when the nieces came for a holiday? My human used to have problems too, especially when she forgot to use “Aqua Ear” to dry out her ears properly after being under water. She hopes your mum gets better soonest. Keep up the good nursing Bailey. Purr-songs from Sam Wise

18. Purrs that your human’s ear is better real soon, Bailey.

19. pilch92 says:

Keep up the good work Bailey- I hope your Mom feels better soon.

20. Ugh my Mom gets inner ear issues frequently and they are NO fun!!! Mom has had hers irrigated too…hopefully your Mom’s will be cleared up once and for all! Love, Cody

Brofur, if anybody can make Mom Lou feel better, it is you. We will continue to keep her in our purrs and prayers. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

22. Ear aches are no fun. Hope she feels better soon!

23. Give a big hugs to you Mom dear Bailey, and tell her, my best wishes for her, I hope she get well soon but I am sure with your help will be soon. Love, nia

24. Hope your humum feels better soon.

Blocked ear are really annoying, we hope your mom gets better soon. We know you’re the best nurse for her ! Purrs