Today’s my birthday! Can you believe I nearly forgot?!

Well I guess I really am getting older… I nearly forgot that today is my birthday! I’m six years old!

It’s so nice to wake up on Nocturne on my special day! I’m very happy. I’m not going to have a big party today because it doesn’t feel right without my brother Blue, so April and I decided we’ll wait for him to have a party. I’m just going to enjoy a nice relaxing day sailing!

I hope you’re all having a PAWESOME weekend too!

Comments

1. 15andmeowing says:

Happy Birthday Bailey!!!XO

2. Buon cumpleanno Bailey! ❤

3. Sabine Klemann says:

Happy Birthday Bailey !

I wish you a lot Health.

Nice greetings Siam Cat Stöpsel

4. Riley Cat says:

Happy Birthday Bailey!!! Hope your fish friends do something special for you as you sail today.

5. Happy Happy Birthday Bailey! You are still a BABY!!! Hope you have a pawesome day!

6. Valarie Marquez says:

Happy Birthday 🎈🎂 big man! Diego, Lili, Zoe, and Frida send their regards.

7. Happy birthday Bailey, happy sailing! Monty,s mom x

8. Happy birthday Bailey! My Siamese little girl, Snowflake, turned 6 this year too. You remind me of her

9. Happy Birthday Bailey! You are so busy training your crew you forgot about yourself.That’s being a good sailor

10. Well I hope you have a wonderful day of sailing to celebrate your birthday dear Bailey!

Hugs, Teddy

11. You and April are very sweet to include Blue in your party plans, In the meantime, Happy Birthday, Captain Bailey!

12. Diane sargent says:

Six !!!! Bailey, you sre in the prime of your lfe. Enjoy….

13. Happy Birthday fursister. Hope your day is relaxing and you get to watch lots of fish tv! Meows and hugs from Mia!!

14. Bailey, who knew!!! Your daddy adores you, happy birthday sweetie!

15. Happy Birthday, Bailey!!! Can’t forget your day because that means losing out on extra treats. Good thing you remembered. 🙂

16. Happy Birthday, Bailey! We hope you get lots of treats to celebrate.

17. Jill Clark says:

Happy Birthday Bailey! Nice of you to wait on the party. Hope you have a fabulous sail.

18. Happy Birthday, buddy! xo

19. Oh, cher ami! Bonne anniversaire! Great that you will wait to celebrate jointly with Blue when you and April are reunited with him! Fair winds!

20. Happy Birthday, Bailey, from all the cats and crew at Salmon Brook Farms!

21. I hope your birthday was really nice, Bailey! I’m looking forward to a big party when Blue joins you – after all, you are only 6 once!

22. What I think is you deserve a very Happy Birthday!

23. A day too late, but nevertheless: Happy Birthday, Bailey! =^.^=

24. Happy Birthday, Bailey!!! You’re an awesome 6 years young!!! Yippee!!