Big news! We’re CELEBRATING!

Dear furiends!

I’m sorry I’ve not blogged for a little while but I’ve been terrified of spilling two big surprises! Mum swore me to secrecy about a project that she has been working on for dad’s birthday and dad swore me to secrecy about a huge question he wanted to ask! (Plus mum keeps stealing my laptop to do work for her MA and a new book she’s working on.)

The humans abandoned me last week to jet off to the Florida Keys! Normally, quite rightly, I would think this was extremely rude, but this time I packed them off with my blessing. I’m staying at my friend’s house with the lobsters. Meg and Yannis have been looking after us very well and I’m living a very pampered life here. April and Blue have gone back to live with their birth mum for the duration of the human’s holiday and I’m hoping that Diamond might teach April some more manners!

Anyway, onto our big news! Last night dad asked mum to marry him… and she said YES!

We’re all over the moon and very excited to become an official family.

Today is also dad’s 40th birthday so we’ve got a double celebration! If any of you would like to see the project that mum and I have been working on for the past few months, I’ll attach it for you just below.

Happy Birthday DAD!

I hope you’re all well and I can’t wait to catch up with you all properly ASAP.(I’m going to demand my laptop back when the humans get home so I can tell you all about our summer boating plans.)

Comments

1. Wow, congrats to you both!! 👍🏻👊🏻☺️

2. Oh Bailey we are so excited for your mom and dad! That’s just wonderful. Congratulations to all of you!

3. Congratulations.

4. coloradohi says:

Congratulations all around, Bailey! What great news! We’re so happy for you, mum and dad!
    Happy Birthday to dad, too. Thanks for sharing the wonderful news. We know how hard it must have been for you to keep the secrets. XOXO Nikkei and Donna

5. edithchase says:

Congratulations!!!

6. The Feline Contingent says:

Oh my toes! Con-cat-ulations, Mr. Bailey! We do hope your mum will let you walk her down the aisle. As spokes-meezer, you should DEMAND it!

Purrs & Headbonks,
    Lilith, Rosco, Tina, & Miss Lucky
    The Feline Contingent

Liked by 2 people

7. coloradohi says:

Wow! What a great project your mum put together for you dad’s birthday…very clever! Sorry I forgot to mention it in first post………Nikkei

8. mariodacat says:

Oh buddy – what great news that is. Congratulations to your mom and dad – and you too of course as you will be a forever family. That was a great video your mom did to surprise dad.

9. Congratulations on the big news. Both of them are milestones.

Jean

10. Whoohoo! That’s pawsome! Congratulations!!

11. What??? We thought you were married already!! MOL!!!! LOVED the video! Happy Happy Birthday and HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR PAWRENTS!!!! Oh and I loved that photo of April and Blue sailing off into the sunset MOL!

12. 15andmeowing says:

Congratulations!!!! And Happy Birthday to your Dad!

13. Beautiful 🙂 Big paws of congratulations to the 2 of you and all the family and friends:)

14. Very, very happy for you all! Montyxx, s mom!
    I will find pleasure in following your adventures, even as Montyx went over the Rainbow 2 weeks ago!
    Love u Bailey, Meezer rock! X

15. Congratulations to your humans Bailey! That’s wonderful news.

16. Congratulations to all of you! This will be an exciting year all around! Awesome video!

17. Wow what a wonderful day for all of you! Congratulations. I loved watching the video and what a beautiful surprise for the birthday boy and love the beautiful new ring.

18. Great news! Wow your mum and dad have sure traveled around Hope to hear more from you soon. Love MJ

19. Happy Birthday, James! Many happy returns to you both on your engagement!! Pawsome! Hope it’ll be a shipboard ceremony!

20. 🙌Woo-Hoo!!!🙌 Shout it out from the 📣📢⛵top mast⛵📢📣 and from the 📣📢🏡rooftops!🏡📣📢Congratulations to 💏both of you💑! 💘 + 💍 = 💒

21. OMC, how AWESOME this all is! A HUGE congratulations to your humans on their engagement, and what a fantastic birthday gift for your male human – that video is totally amazing, and I can only imagine what it took to put it together.

22. Bailey that is absolutely FABULOUS news! How exciting that your Mom and Dad are getting married AND that you have some great plans coming up for a summer of sailing! We can’t wait to hear more about BOTH BIG EVENTS! That video was a most amazing demonstration of LOVE FROM AROUND THE WORLD……..here’s to a lifetime of love and a most happy birthday to your Dad!

Hugs, Teddy, Angel Sammy, and Mom Pam

23. Congratulations to Bailey’s peeps! Happy birthday, too. Love you all there!

24. Congratulations to your mum and dad, Bailey. The secrets must have been hard to keep. But, if anyone can keep a good confidence, it is you. 🙂

The next time your mum and dad pass through Colorado, they need to say “Hi!” A great week to all.

25. Oh WOW, congratulations to your mum and dad 💘💍🥂!! Happy Birthday too 🎂🍾
    Our best wishes and purrs 💐🍀🐾

26. Congratulations to your Mum and Dad!!!! Happy 40th to your Dad!

27. Best wishes for a very happy life together! Happy birthday, too!

28. Warmest conCatulations! Engaging news, indeed. And men he yap pea reed tern sieve thud hay to James. Looks like one or two people noticed! 🙂

29. Congratulations to your Mom and Dad, Bailey!