Today is the shortest day of the year in the northern hemisphere furiends and I have a few ideas on how you can spend it…
1. Last minute Christmas preparations. Have you wrapped all of your presents?
2. Enjoy the wintery feel of the darkness verses the sparkle of Christmas lights.
3. If you’re of age, enjoy a glass of milk or a glass of my namesake…
4. Play with your toy mice in the dark, it’s great night vision training.
5. Take a cat nap and recharge your purr ready for the main festive celebrations!