Anchored with a line ashore in paradise!

Furiends we’re having such a pawesome time in Greece. We’re really living the dream. We’re anchored with a line ashore around the rocks. We’re very safely tucked into a beautiful bay.

Line ashore

The humans had a BBQ on the beach last night with our Furiends from SV Fubbs and I enjoyed some alone time stargazing. Today we’ve popped into a sweet little village to get some fresh food and the humans are loving the ice-coffee selections.

Tiny port

I’m enjoying lots of time underneath Nauti, the Walker Bay. There’s a lovely breeze that blows through every afternoon and it’s so nice to keep cool.

Peeping through the hatch!

I’m sorry I’ve not been able to reply to some emails and your comments I will ASAP. I hope you’re all well.

Comments

1. Jeanette Cole says:

Looks idyllic , that clear water. Enjoy the peace.

2. That water colour, wow!! And it drops off to deep so quickly too.

3. wow what an adventure Bailey,xx Speedy

4. I knew you would love the Greek isles. That is so beautiful!

5. Really gorgeous Bailey……that water is clear as a bell and you and your parents found a lovely and private little spot to enjoy the breeze and swimming and picnics!

Hugs, Sammy

Dearest brofur, What a most beautiful and serene place to spend time. We are so happy for you that you get to have this great adventure. Sending lots of love and hugs. XOCK from your brofur and sisfurs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

7. Beautiful spot for you and your parents! Stay safe at a new place and stay on your lead and harness, cus like me I love new adventuresome places! Montyxx

8. Jean-Francois says:

Wow, What a lovely place! Could you give the coordinates fo this “paradise” please. have a good time!

9. what a beautiful place! Glad you are having a nice time and I’m sure you are all happy to be back together.

10. Looks lovely–so glad you’re safe and moored 🙂

11. This sounds like an idyllic spot to spend some time!

12. Looks like a great spot, Bailey! Enjoy it for all of us. Pat

13. Stern tying feels much more secure than just an anchor, and it’s less dizzying too without all that spinning…mol. What is the water temp there? =^,,^=

14. Diane sargent says:

Happy that you are happy….. !

15. Stella Boatman says:

Beautiful water and white rocks. Bailey you are one lucky cat! Could you show us your flag?

16. That’s the way to go now you know your in Greece

17. Looks like a neat little spot.

18. Don’t stress if you can’t reply to all your messages!! You needs to enjoy your time!

19. mariodacat says:

You sure do have a lot of adventures in your life. Enjoyed the beautiful pictures.

20. It does look lovely there.
    Good to hear you are having fun.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,