We’re nearly ready to set sail for Greece!

I’m so happy and excited furiends, we’re nearly ready to leave! We’ve been to the fuel wharf and filled our tanks.

Fuel wharf

I had to wear my lead because the humans thought I might jump ship… Right before the trip of the year… Come on!

Refuelling

The stencil has been applied onto Nippy with a permanent marker but we couldn’t find the right paint, so it will be painted soon.

TT Nocturne

Nippy is, as I write this, being lifted back into the water and then Emily our outboard motor, will be taken out of the garage and put on Nocturne too. All that’s left is a quick shop for fresh food and we’ll be ready to go!

Depending on how we feel and the weather, we might be at sea for about four days. I’m going to schedule my ‘Wordless Wednesday’ post to upload tomorrow but please don’t panic if you don’t hear from me after that for a day or two… I’ll be happily sailing but might not be able to get an Internet connection. Once we have set up our ‘in-reach’ tracking device again I will leave you a link that you can click on to see where we are!

This is it furiends! I’ll take lots of photos to show you all! Have a pawesome week, looking forward to catching up with you all properly soon!

Successful selfie!

Comments

1. Have a wonderful time as you set sail, Bailey. I’m sorry that you have to wear your lead, but you have been very interested in sneaking off lately so better that your family keeps you safe.

Can’t wait to see more on your travels. bon voyage!

2. Riley Cat says:

Have a safe trip Bailey! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

3. Have a wonderful, safe sail! Can hardly wait to here all! Glad you are on the lead, you need to be safe and not worry your humans and us! Montyx

Bailey, we can see you have your eyes on the horizon and are all ready to go. We are so looking forward to enjoying your adventure vicariously. We don’t remember if you told us how long you would be on vacation. Thanks for joining us for our blogoversary, being our friends and a member of the family. Safe travels to you, Mom Lou and Dad James. XOCK from your brofur and sisfurs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

5. How exciting… a sea cruise!! We’re going on our sea cruise too for 2 weeks…10 more sleeps, can’t wait! Our dinghy “Jester” is getting a new outboard motor..my dad is so happy… MOL. PS…Don’t get too upset about wearing your lead…it just means they love you. =^,,^=

6. Oh!!! Looking forward to your Greece adventure. 🙂

7. Bon voyage, Bailey, maybe we’ll meet up in Greece soon! Our yacht is called Fandancer. Love from Artemis xx

8. Bon voyage, Nocturne Crew!! Pat

9. Pauline Williams says:

Good Morning Bailey,
    Have a safe and wonderful trip. Looking forward to your pics and following your travels.
    I hope that you can have the sails up the whole trip, love to see sails up.
    Love you Bailey,
    Pauline Williams

10. Safe travels!!! Can’t wait for when you are able to update!

11. cindy long says:

Have a great time

12. Safe travels, Bailey! I can’t wait to see photos!

• Good luck on your travels full tanks, ready to start, try a sight or two might be fun, “noon sun run sun” happy sailing.
      The Owl and a pee green boat with a £5 note come to mind!

13. I hope you have a great trip.

14. Smooth sailing you three!

15. The Feline Contingent says:

Meow Mr. Bailey!

We hope you have a good sail. Will you and your staff be going near Salonika? Our great-grandhuman, Mr. Grandpa, came to America from Salonika when he was a little boy. He’s at The Rainbow Bridge now but he always liked us kitties. We would like to pay a proper tribute to him (by proxy). Fangu.

Lilith, Rosco, Tina, & Miss Lucky
    The Feline Contingent

16. Enjoy your trip and have safe sailing!
    See you soon.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

17. @ashleighsmeow says:

Sail safe Bailey!

18. Looking good!

19. Enjoy your trip!!! Stay safe and don’t jump in after any fishies!!

20. I’m so excited for you and your Mom and Dad Bailey…..what a wonderful trip you’re going to have – I hope there’s smooth sailing and smooth seas and wonderful weather ahead. Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Love, Sammy

21. Wishing the crew of Nocturne fair winds and smooth sailing as you set out on a new voyage.

22. Diane sargent says:

Wonderful adventures ahead..! Very thrilled for you….!!!….(but…BUT…. keep the lead on–I worry about you !)

23. Safe Sailing and fine winds go with you Nocturne. Bailey and family keep safe and well.