Nocturnal aerial view of the marina!

Happy Friday Furiends!

This week I have a special Film on Friday for you, it shows my marina at night from my human’s DJI Phantom 3 Professional! I really hope you like it. I think all the lights look beautiful from up there… I wish I could fly!

DCIM100MEDIADJI_0185.JPG

DCIM100MEDIADJI_0185.JPG

I hope you all have a pawesome weekend!

Comments

1. Great views, Captain! It’s all so peaceful looking. ♡

2. Beautiful, have a great weekend! Montyx

3. so pretty Bailey,xx Speedy

4. Just gorgeous–it’s so big! You definitely need to stay on your boat 🙂

5. Peggy Lacey Craig says:

Beautiful! Wish I could be there – I would bring you some organic cat treats!

Peggy

6. that was so cool! You have a great weekend too!

7. Pauline Williams says:

Good Morning Bailey,
    The Pictures are beautiful. You really live in a beautiful place in this world, Wow is all I can come up with of the aerial views. I’m so glad your dad got the drone, I’m looking forward to the pics your dad will get on your trip to Greece.
    Love you Bailey,
    Pauline Williams

8. Wow, how beautiful! Question: do your humans ever spend much time on actual LAND? 😉

9. really wonderful, thanks for sharing. I wish I could fly, too.

That’s beautiful ! Purrs

11. Gorgeous video! I bet that Phantom is strong enough to pick you up and fly with you, B. Maybe your dad can rig a harness…. Wouldn’t that be something??

12. Diane sargent says:

Thanks Bailey ! I was trying to picture where YOU might live in this aerial view. Hmmm…can you X marks the spot ? Purrfect !!

13. Wow! We loved seeing the marina at night.

14. Stella Boatman says:

Gosh, you are in a beautiful place! I enjoy seeing all the sailing photo and Friday Films because I live a long way from any large body of water. Your lifestyle is interesting Baily. My 2 cats Penn & Pitty Pat are jealous of you.

15. Very beautiful Bailey! Terrific camera work, my boy! Have a wonderful weekend. Pat

16. Pretty cool, Bailey. Mom says it would be great to have one of those when she goes on her trail rides so everyone could see all the beautiful forest where we live.

Very beautiful, Bailey. Thanks for sharing. Bet your dad is really enjoying his new toy. XOCK from your brofur and sisfurs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo