Dolphins bringing us luck!

Today furiends is a B-E-A-UUUU-TIFUL day! We went sailing for the first time this year and had a pod of dolphins come and say hi!

Dolphins

As most of you know my human had to go home to Cornwall recently for hospital appointments. We’ve all been waiting (not so patiently) for her results. You see furiends for two and a half years my human has been monitored because the nice doctors realised she had pre-cancerous cells in her cervix. Each time she went back for biopsies and more tests they were getting worse and became quite a big concern to my worry-wort of a human! Today just after seeing the pod of dolphins we got the news from her mum, our lovely post master, that these nasty cells have got better of their own accord. We’re all over the moon! She will need to keep having six monthly checks for now as there are still some abnormalities but let’s be honest, she’s not normal, so I’m not concerned about that!

If any if you know or love female humans please encourage them and make sure they attend their appointments to get their smear (pap) tests. It’s not pleasant (apparently- miaow!) but really could be life saving.

Watching for dolphins!

Wishing you all purrfect health!

Comments

1. Dear Bailey, that is great news all around, and I feel the dolphins sensed your happiness and wanted to celebrate with you. I believe they are extremely caring animals, as well as highly social beings. Very glad for your news! Pat

Liked by 2 people

2. So glad to hear the good news! And thanks for the reminder about human health maintenance.

3. I’m happy for you and your humain lady. Big hug to all 3 of you.

4. Riley Cat says:

So glad to hear about your mum. Question about the dolphins, Do you ever stretch of the side of Nocturne to see them? If you do, do they come up to you?

5. Oh my FLEAS! I’m happy fur the good report – I hope everything keeps turning out well! Give her lots of purrs and paw taps fur me!😺

6. Good for your mum.

7. oh that is so nice to hear good news about your Mum’s health! Always a good thing! And the dolphins are nice, too.

8. Good news for Mum! And a good reminder for human women every where. Also, after 40, get those mammograms. Not pleasant either, but your health is so important.

9. How fantastic, Bailey, that the dolphins were sharing the joyful news!

10. So happy to hear that your Mum is getting the “all clear”…..you’re right that it’s super important to keep an eye on things…..my Mom knows that VERY well. We hope the good luck continues for your Mum !

Love, Sam

We’re so glad to hear such good news about your mom ! We bet the dolphins were celebrating it ! Purrs

12. coloradohi says:

Bailey……..wonderful to hear the good news about your mum. You all must be so happy. I always enjoy hearing of your antics…..such a handsome lad you are.

13. @ashleighsmeow says:

That’s good news Baily. My human has it too and has had cells removed. She should be fine with check ups and lots of cuddles from you!!

14. Good health check reminder Bailey. Great news about your Mum”- and yeah to dolphins – beautiful creatures we never tire of seeing at our bows.

15. Bailey, best wishes for good heath for your mum!

16. I bet your mum is so relieved to have the good news. Just much sure she keeps up to date with her checkups. When we used to sail in the waters of Fraser Island I used to love it when small familys of dolphins chose to swim with me…magical to see their big grins.

17. Great news. And, yes, these routine checkups are important.

18. great news Bailey!
    I wish that this may spark a lot of healing all around the globe 🙂
    and of course that the lady stays well!

Dolphins, a most gorgeous photo of you and your dazzling blue eyes, sailing and excellent news for Mom Lou. We can’t hardly think of a better day. We are so, so happy Mom Lou’s naughty cells are better. Sending purrs and prayers to all for good health as well as all our love. XOCK from your brofur and sisfurs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

20. Karen Kier says:

Bailey, our mother was just diagnosed with breast cancer and has a very good prognosis. We want to keep her around for a long, long time. We know how relieved you are for your mum, we feel the same way and are taking very good care of her. LeeLee and Amanda