Ambassador at Sea!

I’m very honored to tell you all that I’ve been appointed Ambassador at Sea for the Museum of Maritime Pets!

Bailey Papers

I’m very proud of my new position and intend to be the best ambassador I can be. I’m very fortunate that this summer we will be sailing far and wide and I will enjoy telling everyone about the Museum of Maritime Pets.

Their mission statement is purrfect in my whiskery opinion!

The Museum of Maritime Pets fosters an appreciation of animals living or working on or near the water, who collaborate with man in times of peace and war. The Museum documents their contributions and promotes safe and humane treatment of animals who live or work on or near the world’s waterways.

Sailing

I’d love it if you would like to say ‘hi’ to my furiends at the museum you can pop over to their Facebook page or twitter. I’m sure you’ll all just love their website too.

Comments

1. cindy long says:

Well done Bailey, what an honour, bet your humans are so proud of you xx

2. Congratulations, my dear Bailey! Mr. Bowie says “Meow!”

3. Dear Mr Ambassador

Well done at your new appointment and good luck in your new found duties which i am sure you will discharge well. Tactfully point out to your keepers should address you as Mr ambassador . You might remember to instruct your Captain to have a suitable plaque to display on the public entry to your residence an of course office,

we salute you

Captain Tony with Missy house dog and security officer.

4. how cool is that!? Concatulations!

5. msphoebecat says:

ConCATulations Bailey! We can’t think of a more deserving or PAWESOME ambassador for the museum than mew. What an amazing year for mew: blogger, Sea CApTain, author, human supervisor, and now ambassador. We love and support mew always!
    -Clove & Kaspars

6. congratulations, Ambassador Bailey. That is wonderful and I will check out the museum information, it looks very interesting

7. Concatulations my friend!! XOXO – Bacon

8. Dear Bailey, we know you will be a purrfect Ambassador for all matters in your pawview!! We look forward to your occasional dispatches as you sail and meet other seagoing furiends! Your pal and colleague, Pat

9. Congratulations Bailey! You will be a pawesome ambassador indeed! 😀

10. you’re awesome!

11. You will make the best ambassador! Congratulations…Monty x

12. Congratulations Bailey, very well deserved recognition!

13. Good show Bailey! Something for you to be ultra pround of my friend. I’m sure you will spread the good will throughout the seafaring community.

(((Shoko)))

14. Oh wow! Congratulations 🙂

15. That’s really fabulous Bailey! Congratulations my friend…..I’ve never known an Ambassador of ANYTHING before!

Hugs, Sammy

16. First, becoming an admiral. And, now an ambassadorship. perhaps, becoming a world leader is not that far off. 🙂

17. Well done, your family must be very proud of you Bailey!

18. Well done Bailey! You are in great company.I wish my human was still active enough to go boating as she used to. Hugs ‘n purrs from Sam Wise

19. catfromhell says:

Concatulations Bailey! That is absolutely pawsome news!!!
    Kisses
    Nellie

20. How pawsome Bailey you are indeed a great Ambassador 🙂 loves Fozziemum xx

21. Congrats, Bailey! That’s very cool.

22. Wow! Meow! Congrats, Bailey!!

23. Pawsome! I know you will make a purrfect ambassador!

24. How fantastic Bailey!!!! You are the purrfect choice for ambassador!!

25. Muffin's mom says:

Congratulations, Bailey! Well deserved. The Museum could not have chosen a better Ambassador. I know you will do a fantastic job.

26. What an honor, Bailey! Congratulations!

27. Well done you!!

28. Congratulations Mr Ambassador!

29. Congratulations Bailey,a wonderful Honor,xx Speedy

Concatulations Bailey ! What an honor ! It’s pawsome ! Purrs

Bailey, what amazing news. We are so super proud of you. You definitely deserve this honor. We will give you a nod on our blog as well. Efurryone needs to know about this. Concatulations! Love to all. XOCK from your brofur and sisfurs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo