New collar fit for a boat cat!

Furiends I’m delighted to show you all my brand new collar!

Close up of my collar!

It’s covered in sailboats! Isn’t it pawesome?

Sailboat collar

The humans and I adjusted it to be the purrfect fit. We’re happy that it also has a safety buckle so if I get stuck I just have to tug a little and it will snap open.

Boat catNew Collar

I never used to like wearing a collar but the humans insist I wear one on the boat just in case I get carried away and hop onto neighbouring boats. Of course I’m not silly enough to get lost, but I’m very pleased with my new collar. I especially like it since it also means the horrible temporary collar can be put away, hopefully never to be worn again!

I hope you all have a pawesome week!

Comments

1. cindy long says:

You look stunning in your new collar

2. I was really hoping that is the gift you would get! And safety is important. Now you have your name and boat! We love you Monty x

3. It is absoutely gorgeous and totally fit for a handsome sailor boy!

4. catfromhell says:

Glorious collar! Mes lives the boats on it! And yous looks furry handsome in it!
    Kisses
    Nellie

5. Lookin’ good Bailey! Woooowooooooooo!

6. That collar is very beautiful. And absolutely perfect (or should I say puuurrrrfect) for you.

That is the purrfect collar for a handsome boat cat like yourself. I know you are super happy to have Mom Lou and Dad James home again; even though, you didn’t have to go to cat camp this time. Sharkie and Blue are on the blog again today. You may have missed one other post about them while the humans were away. Mom is going to send an e-mail to Mom Lou later about getting them sent home to you. They say that they miss you bunches, and we are sure you miss them. Be a good boy and stay on Nocturne where you belong. Don’t forget to add your selfie from yesterday to the blog hop. XOCK from your brofur and sisfurs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

8. That is a nice collar and you look adorable as always.

9. Hooray for a new collar fit for a boat cat. So glad to see that it has your name and address on it, too, along with a lovely bell.

10. Very handsome, Bailey!

11. Bailey I love your new collar! Perfect for a sailor – shows you’re a boater but that your home sweet home is Nocturne! I like it!

Hugs, Sammy

12. Very fitting with the sail boats, Bailey!

13. Peggy Lacey Craig says:

Hi, Bailey –

I just LOVE your new collar. What does the SV stand for?

Peggy

Liked by 2 people

14. Bailey, that collar is perfect!

15. So pretty with your collar 🙂

16. what a beautiful collar! i used to get seasonal collars for my baby Agnes! Actually, those snap collars came in handy – i got her new collars because about 4-5 times a year she would come back home without a collar. who knows what she had gotten into!

17. It’s purrfect, Bailey!

18. What a PURRfect collar, Bailey!

19. Very handsome!

20. Very cute!

21. Totally stylish collar Bailey! love t and you look ready for a few drinks at the yacht club now 🙂 loves Fozziemum xx

22. Bailey, the collar and bell are wonderful!! Very handsome. I’ve always found the bells on kitty collars to be essential to tracking you rascals down when you hide!!

My kitty Pumpkin wandered off years ago and stationed herself on the second story of a barn in my neighborhood. She was missing for 3 days. Her bell helped me find her.

I hope you wear your collar proudly and safely!! Pat

23. Very smart!!

24. Beautiful collar Bailey. I am always in awe of you, living on a boat like you do. I can’t go anywhere near water. I even cry at my daddy when he gets in that stall that shoots water. How do the hoomins stand that??

25. Marty the Manx says:

Love it Bailey!! You are looking quite natty 🙂

26. Very smart, Bailey! I bought new collars for Angel and Chuck in the summer, but they both were scratching and itching at them all the time, so I removed them. Also, it’s winter and they have no desire to venture outside right now. In the spring, I’ll find new collars for them…maybe something organic? Time to search the interwebs!

That’s a real mariner collar ! You look very smart Bailey ! Purrs